Beaded Drop Earrings Handmade With Upcycled FabricSKU: T008
- HANDCRAFTED BY WOMEN IN INDIA: These beautiful earrings are handmade with love by women in Indian villages of low-income households. With some training, the village women collected the raw materials and work from home to produce the beads, which are then crafted into earrings.
- UPCYCLED MATERIALS: The beads are decorated with shards of repurposed fabric from colourful printed saree. Metal wires are lead and cadmium free.
- UNIQUE DESIGNS: No one earrings are the same as beads are not standardized. Please note that the actual item received features beads decorated with fabrics of different colors and designs.
- GIFTABLE: The earrings are packaged in a flat kraft paper pouch, ready to be gifted. Great gift for women who are passionate about fair trade and love the environment.
- Material: fabric wrapped beads + metal wires (lead, cadmium free)
- Length of earring: 2.75in / 7cm